Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weber State Weber State Great. Great. Great.





Oh it's been a while since I've blogged. Possibly because m
y summer was pretty mundane and not worthy of mention, except for the fact that I worked
at Ross Dress for Less and got really good deals on shiiii, aaand me and Michael went to
good Ol' AZ to visit my grandma and show Michael where I lived all last summer.

We went to the touristy places like 'Jim Gray's Rock Shop' and 'The Petrified Forest'.










That was all good and fun but my favorite was probably the Mexican food and hanging out with old time friend Norval.




What a guy, he's like 80 odd years and is still bouncin' around in his old dusty pickup.






We also hit up Winslow, AZ, don't know if you recall the song by the Eagles 'Take it Easy' but one verse says "Well, I'm a standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona and such a fine sight to see "
and we did just that.













On the way home we drove around Canyon De Chelly [can-yen duh shay] in Chinle, AZ which was super pretty.









and went through Moab and climbed (in the rain) Wilson Arch. Good photo op territory.












as well as hit up Hole 'N' the Rock , Michael had never been inside.









and that was that

So that's about it. I've now started school and am in my second week. Wahoooo. We'll see how this semester goes. Hopefully well...

GO Wildcats!












I'll try to blog more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment